FitFormula Wellness endorses this post but the opinions are all mine.
In all truth I am usually anti-supplement. Since 2002 I started and take only 2 supplements, Vitamin D and Calcium. I take these 2 after diagnosed with breast cancer and my oncologist recommended it. If he hadn’t made these recommendations I would not take any supplements at all!
Sounds crazy, no supplements? The reasons for my anti-supplement stand are because I think people self medicate and spend a fortune on supplements. The money spent on supplements, chasing the latest new report exclaiming some nutrient will cure a disease is in my opinion a waste of money. What about diet?
I am getting radical here by suggesting that a good balanced diet with lots and lots of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables can provide most of your vitamin and mineral needs. If you don’t go to the doctor but self medicate how do you know if you are deficient in a specific nutrient or mineral? How do you know if you are not absorbing the minerals or nutrients in your diet if you are not tested?
One more bash is against herbalists. Do you know in many states someone can say they are an herbalist and prescribe vitamins and supplements for you? They may have done some goggling and granted there are some trained herbalists but often they are well meaning and pleasant scammers!
So with my feelings why on earth am I endorsing Cal-EZ from FitFormula Wellness?
- It is a quality product
- My oncologist recommended I take Vitamin D and Calcium
- I have been tested for Vitamin D deficiency by my primary care provider
- I do not take any antacid products
- It is an inexpensive investment in my health
- The powder is easy to take, tasteless and dissolves in my morning coffee
- Cal-EZ is gluten free, Kosher certified and suitable for vegetarians, not easy!
- Made from Calcium carbonate which is the researched Gold Standard
- Living in no sun Oregon, absorption from the sun of Vitamin D is challenging
- Calcium and Vitamin D support strong bones. As I age, I am all about strong bones!
FitFormula chose a subscription plan as their delivery model. I think this is brilliant. As a consumer you sign up for a monthly delivery, 30 tubes, with free shipping. Any time you want to stop, you just let them know.
What you are doing is making an investment in your health. It is inexpensive and clinically linked to supporting bone health. What could be better?
If you are still unsure, I have a one-time discount code for your first month for 50% off the retail for a 30-day supply of $12.99. Use code: haralee
Are you taking Vitamin D and Calcium?